Few weeks ago, Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM) announced that we now can easily check our CCRIS record online. Meaning that we do not need to go to BNM each time we need to request it. It is now available from their website.
I managed to register it last week. The registration was very simple, pretty much the same like we did for our Maybank2u or CIMBClicks. All we need is a registered and active mobile number, and it is a one time registration. Means that we just need to go to BNM to register the mobile number, then you can download the CCRIS record online for the rest of your life.
So here are the steps that is needed for the eCCRIS registration :
- First of all, you need to go to Bank Negara Malaysia.
- Log in as usual at the CCRIS Kiosk.
- There will be a new function or button for eCCRIS registration. Click it.
- It will show few menu. Choose Register User.
- It will then request you to insert your MyKad. Just insert it for verification.
- Next, it will request you to fill up your mobile number.
- After that, it will ask for verification before proceed. Verify it accordingly and proceed.
- You will receive a SMS stating you have registered as eCCRIS user successfully, with a Pin Number. Keep it safely.
- That’s it. Now go home.
So to access it online :
- Open a browser and go to eCCRIS website. (I did not test it on mobile browser for the first time log in, but I assume it should work too).
- Click First Time Login. Fill up your nationality, IC number and the Pin Number you received earlier.
- Next, you will need to fill up another few details, such as user ID, email and password.
- And you are done.
To download your CCRIS record :
- Log in back accordingly.
- Click Enquiry, then Self Enquiry.
- Agree with the disclaimer, then you will see your records.
Hope this helps.