In a few months, it is that time again where we need to fill up the E-Filing thing required by Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri (LHDN). These are 12 list that we can use to get the tax relief, for individual residents.
- Medical expenses for parents
- Self education fees
- Medical expenses for self, spouse or child
- SSPN saving scheme
- Contribution to the Social Security Organization (SOCSO)
- Lifestyle (books, computers, etc)
- Purchase of breastfeeding equipment
- Child care fees to a Child Care Centre or a Kindergarten
- Life insurance and EPF
- Deferred Annuity and Private Retirement Scheme (PRS) – with effect from year assessment 2012 until year assessment 2021
- Insurance premium for education or medical benefit
For a complete list, please visit the official LHDN website.
For a how-to-do the E-Filing, please visit here.